Funeral Home Negligence
What is Funeral Home Negligence?
Funeral Home Negligence is a broad term used to describe the many missteps that can occur during the burial or service of a loved one. These matters are non-criminal in nature and involve a dispute between the loved one family members, the funeral and cemetery home and/or crematory.
Types of Funeral Home Negligence
- Mishandling or Abuse of a Corpse
- Erorrs or Omissions in the Funeral Service
- Improper Grave Care
- Funeral Theft
- Grave Disturbance
- Funeral and/or Crematory Misidentification
- General Funeral Home Negligence
- General Crematory Negligence
- General Cemetery Negligence
frequently asked questions about Civil Litigation
Each type of case may have a different statute of limitations but the majority of funeral home negligence cases must be filed within two years of the negligence.
Based on what type of case you have, we may be able to take your case on contingency.